Walk with Jesus
1. Tour Name: Walk with Jesus Tour
2. Purpose: A pilgrimage tour designed to explore the truth of the Holy Bible
3. Countries Visited: Israel, Jordan, Palestine and Egypt
WWJ-XXII: 28th March – 7th April 2020
WWJ -XXIII: 28th May – 7th June 2020
WWJ-XXIV: 10th October – 20th October 2020
5. Salient Features
- Air Travel from Indira Gandhi International Airport T-3, Delhi and back to Delhi
- Hotel Accommodation 3*** and 4**** on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- VISA to THREE countries, Airport, Border and other taxes
- All days Sightseeing by A/C Coach
- Entry fees and English speaking guide
6. Recognized tour operators:
- Winner of India’s most preferred Travel & Tourism Brand 2019
- Track record of the most dependable & trustworthy Holy Land tour operator.
- Successfully completed 21 tours since October 2009
- Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, State of Israel and Ministry of Tourism, Egypt
7. Walk with Jesus track
- Israel: Nazareth, Cana, Sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, Holy Sepulcher, Wailing Wall, Mount Tabor, Mount of Olives, Jordan River and many other places related to the life and ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ. Qumran and the Dead Sea.
- Jordan: Mount Nebo – from where Moses saw the promised land, Madabba. Exodus route thru land Of Moab
- Palestine: Jericho, one of the oldest city of the world, Bethlehem the birth place of Our Lord, Mount of Temptation.
- Egypt: Cruise on River Nile, Pyramids – One of the 7 wonders of the World, Sphinx, Mount Sinai where Moses received the 10 commandments & The Red Sea which Israelite’s crossed on foot.